Prayer Request

2 years ago I became homeless. These past 2 years have been crazy. I've lived in my car, hotels, and shelters. I've even slept in parks. I now have my own place again. I have a job and I have a car. I do get scared sometimes. Homelessness can happen to anyone. Doing everything on my own seems hard some days, but I'm not giving up. I can't. Though feeling motivated isn't always easy, I'm trying my best. I can't go through that experience again. I cried out to God today. My heart was aching and I was full of fear. Honestly, I don't know if God hears, or if I should cry out at all.
I'm scared, though...
So scared.

by Tia

Pray Pray

5 people prayed for this

Comments on this Prayer

The storm comes to makes us stronger.. to guide us to depend on god.. fear is what the enemy wants us to hold unto.. Rebuke fear.. praise god daily for another blessing.. you will rise.. you will overcome that temporary feeling.. Ask god to keep you filled with positive thoughts.. what's ahead is better than what's behind you.. move forward don't stand there in fear.. you past the test that is now your testimony.. I am grateful god is blessing you.. Stand Tia it's over.. Rejoice god is faithful to us all.. be encouraged dear..%uD83D%uDE4F

Anonymous | on Jun 29, 2017

Similar Prayers