Prayer Request

To All The Prayer Warors and Prayer Groups I need you to pray for my whole family. My children (I have four children) two are ADHd very good children my oldest children and baby are find. Married for nine years but we having problem with trust and he's not helping me financial with any thing. He work and everything but he just pay for power bill and car insurance. One of his check is free I don't know wha to do know about this situation. Do I file for child support while he stay with me or what I don't know what to do I'm down to nothing


Pray Pray

9 people prayed for this

Comments on this Prayer

Pray and give it to God! Have you tried counceling? Do you want to save the marriage? Are you being treated fairly? Ask God for guidance. Don't stay in an unhealthy marriage especially if it's for the kids sake. You deserve the best! Get involved in a church and life group. Surround yourself with positive encouraging people. Read scripture DAILY. Everything happens for a reason. God will never give you more than you can bear. He has plans to prosper you and not harm you. Plans for hope and a future. I'm praying for you. God Bless.

Jen | on Apr 04, 2010

I'm sorry you are going through this. God will help if you ask Him to. Maybe you could create a list detailing your bills and expenses, then share it with your husband. Let him know that you both are responsible for all the bills and create a budget based on both your paychecks. I don't think you can file for child support if he lives with
you. Keep praying for wisdom and guidance. God bless you.

sb0065 | on Apr 04, 2010

Please look into Dave Ramseys Financial Peace University. As far as your relationship look into the Love Dare. You will thank me. ;)

Jen | on Apr 05, 2010

Similar Prayers