Prayer Request

Father God i ask you to forgive me for sinning by moving in with my boyfriend father i am a sinner i adk you to make a way for me to move out i want to repent and come back to you father you know that i can't afford to pay my own rent but with you all things are possible amen

by Anonymous

Pray Pray

2 people prayed for this

Comments on this Prayer

Don't worry Jesus knows your circumstances my friend just keep praying so he can change them according to his will! And maybe you can marry your boyfriend! God bless you!

Ibis Y. Colon | on Jan 22, 2013

Similar Prayers