Prayer Request

Dear God
Please forgive my sin's into jesus name I ask ' and I ask into jesus name that you help me with this Problem I'm having With my marriage. My husband wants me to forgive him for being on faithful
And I do. But I want divorce so we can start over again. And he said he'd do anything to get me and our son back. Yet he keeps trying to talk me out of the divorce. I don't understand him. I said it would be a new beginning for us. And still he's trying to get out of it
I don't know what to do about it Amy more God show me what to do. And bless my husband
Help me lord God please.
A man

Prayers keep us into yourprsyer. And if you can give me some. Prayer please

by faith

Pray Pray

7 people prayed for this

Comments on this Prayer

Please lord, mend the broken, change our hearts, keep this married couple together and let them continue as one . It is your will they remain united, allow their minds to be changed by your word that they may know your will. May we have the things you hate and love that which you love miss lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Dawei | on Jan 24, 2011

Praying for you & your Husband. Seek Christian counseling. Solving this together, taking care of each other, will provide miracles. Divorce will not bring you closer. Pray together every day. God is with you. In Jesus' Precious Name I pray

PrayingWife | on Jan 24, 2011

Similar Prayers